If you love chocolates, just read on, and hold your breath! We bring you the top ten most famous chocolate brands of the world (categorized according to the number of sales per year – data taken from the Viveur website).
In this article, we have the bottom five chocolate brands and will cover the top five brand in the next article.
Ready for the delicious adventure? Lets go:
10. Toblerone – You’ve probably heard of it and tasted this chocolate. This triangular shaped chocolate is extremely delicious and full of cocoa, nougat, almonds, and honey. It has got a Swiss origin, so all the more exotic it is.
9. Guylian – This Belgian chocolate brand is famous for its handmade cocoa wafers. It is an amazing chocolate which will immensely delight your tongue. Today, Guylian is sold in over 40 countries.
8. Lindt & Sprungli – This brand originated in Zurich and now the company owns one of the largest chocolate factories in the world. The brand is best known for its white chocolates, which is said to be the finest ever.
7. Ghiradeli – This historic brand has Italian origins, though the headquarters are currently based in the United States. They produce excellent chocolates, with lots of flavorful varieties.
6. Patchi – Patchi is a combination of both Swiss and Belgium flavors. It has a great mixture of the finest cocoa and fresh milk, and of course an alluring packaging, that makes this brand really irresistible.
Well, that’s all for now. Did you enjoy all this chocolaty delight?
Stay tuned for the next article with the rest of the best chocolate brands.
See you next time.
By – Abhipsa Mohanty