Hello and welcome to the second part of this sweet and delicious journey! It’s been quite a while and we are sure that you’d be eager to find out about the top five brands of chocolates. So, without further ado, here’s the list that’ll make you crave for the lovely brown bars:
5. Galaxy – This awesome chocolate started being made from the year 1986 by the makers of the Mars Chocolate Brand. It is made with rich and smooth chocolate, fresh milk and some mouth watering fruit flavors, that its admirers claim are hard to resist.
4. Cadbury – Yes, it was expected here, wasn’t it?! This brand is famous just all over the world. And who doesn’t love its range of chocolates? They are simply delicious. Just a fact (if you didn’t know) – John Cadbury began his famous chocolate industry in London in 1824.
3. Ferrero Rocher – And this was expected at the third place too. The brand makes three varieties of chocolates, and all of them are superb tasting. And we should also mention that as tasty as the chocolates are, the beautiful wrappers are too. Long live this already 200 year old brand!
2. (And hold your breath) Its Kit Kat – Yeah, we all love the chocolate wafers and shared it umpteen times with friends and family, but who would have thought that it would turn out to be the second best brand of the world! It has become a household name not only in India but everywhere, since it started its journey in 1935.
1. The climax moment is here. [The brand is called] Mars – Honey, caramel, nougat, minced almonds.. mmm.. its hard not to fall in love with this one. In its 100 years’ journey, it has retained its position as the bestselling chocolate across the world. Like every other famous chocolate brand, Mars also has developed more than one flavor, like that of Almond, Dark, Light, Midnight, Lava, and The Fling chocolates. Customers also stay happy having Mars’ own versions of Snickers and Milkyway.
Like what you read? Share with us in the comments.
And do let us know if you want to add any more of your favourites to the list if we have missed them.
Stay connected with us for more on food and adventures.
And have a nice time!
By – Abhipsa Mohanty